Beresford Hall is an 81 place, Extra Service residential aged care facility located on New South Head Road in Rose Bay.
Drayton House is an extension to the existing Beresford Hall residential aged care facility, situated on the opposite side of Cranbrook Road and has 65 places. Drayton House is built and furnished to the same high standard and has the look and feel of Beresford Hall. Drayton House operates under the Beresford Hall Residential Age Care Service.
Beresford Hall aims to promote, foster and maintain the highest possible level of care, service and accommodation. Our vision is for Beresford Hall to be of the highest quality care with innovative services that are responsive to the changing requirements of residents and their families.
- Beautiful Extra Service facility in Eastern Suburbs Harbourside location
- Shifts available across all shifts Monday to Friday. Part Time and Casual positions available
- Friendly, supportive, and consumer care focussed organisation
We are seeking an experienced person to provide our residents requiring dementia care activities that will stimulate, motivate and provide residents with a sense of well-being. An interest in music and craft would be advantageous. The position is permanent Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm.
Our ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- a Certificate IV in Leisure and Lifestyle
- Previous experience coordinating Lifestyle and Recreation programs in large residential aged care facilities would be highly regarded
- Experience working with clients with dementia would be highly regarded
- Must be able to assist our Diversional Therapist in coordinating a program of activities and lead these activities
- Experience collecting and analysing data and be able to utilize the data to create programs and activities for the residents
- Assist the Diversional Therapist with lifestyle assessments, care plan formulation and evaluations.
For enquiries phone Anne Horsley, on (02) 8388 8000. Applications to Beresford Hall, 1 Cranbrook Road, Rose Bay, 2029 or to firstname.lastname@example.org