DTA is a small, not for profit organisation supporting the field of Diversional therapy and especially its members – a special group of people!
DTA is always in need of volunteers and we do have a volunteer register. We are not highly organised in this area and cannot offer slick volunteer management and support! But we value and are so grateful for that support when it comes….
Do you want to help? Here are some ideas… but the possibilities are endless!!
· In Sydney, in the office?
· Help with the Network Group in your area?
· Help with DTA Conference when it comes to your state?
· Help to register people for DTA workshops in your area?
· Help to promote DTA membership?
Contact: Enquiries@diversionaltherapy.org.au with your contact details and any areas you especially want to help with to join our band of volunteer supporters! (Of course you can earn PD points for this too! Depending on what work you do.)